OUR TOP RATED ELECTRIC SMOKERS UNDER 300$
If you are looking for the electric smoker under 300$ for making that great tasting food, then you are at the right place. These products will provide the finest food smoking experience and easiest way to preserve and cure meats. It is a healthier method to enjoy the natural flavor of the food than relying on beef treated with chemicals.
Barbecue has become more popular across the globe. People want to be able to eat delicious smoked food anywhere and anytime. Because of that, manufacturers are producing more smokers to meet this expanded demand.
What’s the bottom line?
It has resulted in hundreds of these appliances offered at prices ranging from economical to expensive. To make a good choice when buying it, you need to know more about its features. There are many of good quality electric smokers on the market with different characteristics that you can find at reasonable prices.
Want to know which ones are our favorite?
After many hours of research, we have gathered the most sold, high-quality products that you can find on the market today. Read our reviews and find the highest rated electric smoker under 300 dollars for you.
If you want to know more all you have to do is read on.
Top 5 Cheap But Quality Electric Smokers
Masterbuilt Electric Smoker with RF Controller
- If you are looking for the new electric smoker at the affordable price, then this newer Masterbuilt model is perfect for you. If you love to prepare smoky flavored food for the weekend, then you will enjoy using this product.
It is designed with the blue led screen and the new drip deflector so you can monitor and watch smoked meat while you are cooking it.
With the spacious cooking area of 730 square inches, you will have more than enough space to smoke all the food that you prefer. This chamber contains four chrome-coated smoking racks, that function as a non-stick area. The inside of the cooking box is well sealed so it can hold the right temperature.
With the RF remote you will quickly adjust the heat for your favorite meals. This device also includes a built-in meat probe that will allow you to identify the level of temperature. With the 800-watt burner, this appliance is very powerful.
Even if you are cooking your food at night, you can see it because the smoking chamber has a light inside. On the other hand, if you are going to use it frequently you must be careful because its heating elements can break after a few uses. Also, it is not very easy to clean, especially when you can’t remove the temperature probe.
Char-Broil Simple Smoker Series
- As one of the cheapest electric smoker on the market, you will be surprised what this product has to offer. It is a perfect choice for both amateurs and professionals who enjoy preparing their food this way.
You will be able to smoke the meat without a constant watch on it, thanks to The SmartChef application.
By observing the internal chamber of this device and the food being smoked, its app will help you estimate when the meal will be cooked. Before placing the food in the interior chamber, you must put the integrated meat probe in the center of your meal. It will help the app read the heat data of the food that is being cooked.
This appliance has a cooking basket that can contain about 16-lb of meat. Due to its smaller capacity, you will not be able to smoke a full wrap of ribs without cutting it. But we must admit it, that it’s incredible how much space it has for a small and simple smoker.
This small unit has a heating element of 750 watts that is featured on its sides. The downside of this smoker is that you will need to refill the wood chip container every 40 or 45 minutes.
Masterbuilt 20078715 Electric Digital Smoker
- It doesn’t matter if you are a pro or a beginner when it comes to smoking, The Masterbuilt Digital Electric Smoker is an excellent choice.
You don’t have to think about the propane or charcoal, just plug in this unit, set the controls and watch how it works.
This unit comes with the four chrome-coated racks and has 720 square inches of total cooking area. It also includes blue LED display that will allow you to read the temperature in sunlight easily. So, you can use this unit in the backyard and make perfectly smoked ribs.
This product will ensure that the steam stays inside the cooking chamber because of its locking door that has an inner lining. That way your chicken or beef will be juicy and tender. With its temperature controls, it will ensure even cooking from 100 to 280 F degrees.
Also, this appliance comes with the chip operating system, which will allow you to add some wood chips easily. The downside of this unit is that you can never leave while food is being smoked if your kids are nearby. You also need to maintain, clean it regularly and use a cover to protect it from dust.
Char-Broil Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker
- Are you searching for an electric smoker that has a great line of features and a good capacity? Well, you can stop looking because we have found the perfect one for you. This Chair-Broil Smoker is an excellent investment.
This unit has a 725 square inches of a total cooking area divided between four racks. You will not be able to smoke the full briskets or whole racks of ribs, but you will have plenty of space for the average cook. With an 800-watt heating element, you will be able to control and maintain the temperature.
There is a temperature probe inside the internal box that regulates the heating element maintaining the desired temperature of the meat. You just need to program this unit with its computer control system to hold a specific heat of the food.
If the smoker is working correctly, you can ‘’set and forget it’’. It is reliable, easy to use and some of the least expensive products on the market.
But, there are several downsides to this smoker. For example, some users have complained about the low smoke production. You need to know that this unit is not always accurate when it comes to its temperature calibration.
Smoke Hollow 3016DEWS
- The Smoke Hollow Smoker is an ideal choice for users who love smoking meet without limitations. With its cooking cabinet capacity of 2 cubic feet, you will have enough space to cook all of your food. You can quickly start this smoker on high, adjust the heat and place the meat when you want.
The good thing about this smoker is that you don’t have to worry about breaking its inexpensive parts because it is made from steel. It is not too bulky so it won’t take much space. It has an easy-to-clean, large viewing window, so you will be able to see the results without opening the door.
It also contains external-loading smoke-flavor wood chip tray and a porcelain-coated water pan. With the professional quality heat indicator, you will be able to control and maintain the smoking temperature. And the double wall construction will hold the heat inside the cooking chamber.
For different cooking heights, you can adjust the three chrome-plated smoking grids. This unit is quite simple and easy to use; just add some wood chips and water, set it and let the smoker do the rest. Some users complained about heating element not working properly.
Things to Consider When Buying
There is a ton of information on electric smokers on the internet. These units can be powered by a wide range of fuels and come in many sizes and shapes. Are you looking for one that can make foods like smoked turkey or pastrami and an authentic barbecue?
Well, in this article you will find out what to consider when you are purchasing the right product for you. Keep in mind that buying this unit is an investment and you need to choose the perfect one for your needs. Here are some tips that you need to know when you are looking for this appliance.
1. Company or a brand - Buying the smoker from a trusted company or a brand is an excellent choice. Especially from the one that has a good reputation and it is in the business for a long time. Look for the company that makes the unit that you want to purchase. Don’t forget; when you find the right appliance, always research its reviews from other users and experts. It should have more positive than negative reviews and more pros. This will help you to choose the one that will be good for your needs.
2. Features – You need to ask yourself these two questions: How long you want to be involved in the smoking process? Do you want to take an active part in it or you want to set it and forget it? Well, it is all up to you. Depending on your personal preferences you can look for the one with the computer control features that will do some job for you. Or you can choose the one that you need to control while smoking the food.
3. Easy to use – It is always better to pick the one that is easy to use. Each type of smoker has its cons and pros, so pay attention and read carefully what the product can offer you.
4. Determine the source of heat – If you want to be more involved in the cooking process, then the charcoal smoker is an excellent choice for you. It will give you the fantastic flavor and the perfect crust or bark. You could also look for the one that will require minimum attention. The electric smoker is an excellent way to smoke the meat for a longer time and to keep it juicy. Also, it will be easy for you to control the temperature and keep it stable. This is the ‘’set it and forget it’’ type of unit.
Pellet one is also electrically powered but to provide smoke and heat, it burns wood pellets. It will give you the flavor of the great hardwood/charcoal smoker. Propane smokers are also easy to use, and they are typically faster than electric one.
5. Size of the smoker – When purchasing this appliance, you need to consider its size. This will depend on how big is your family or how many friends you love to invite for the barbecue. So, first decide how much meat you want to cook before you choose the right one.
Don’t choose the one that will take too much space in your backyard or your house. According to experts, it is always better to buy the one that has wheels. This way, it will be a lot easier to operate and maneuver with it.
6. Price – This is the most crucial factor that will determine the type of unit you want to buy. First, consider how much money you are willing to spend to purchase this appliance. Compare the models, their features, and prices so it can be easier for you to decide.
We hope that you found this article useful and that we helped you to decide which electric smoker is the right for you and your family. After many hours of research, we wrote down what are the best cheap units on the market. We have provided you the honest insights that will surely help you to make a decision.These products are very useful in the kitchen. If you want the one that is worth investing to, pay attention to the size, source of the heat, price, and features. The critical thing to remember is to never rush when purchasing the right one.
The key to a fantastic barbecue is to enjoy the company of your family and friends, have a good time and make a delicious food. And to do that, you don’t need the latest gadgets or an expensive electric smoker. With the help of our reviews, you can purchase the right product for you at the affordable price and not regret it. Do not hesitate any more, read this guide and you will learn which one is the perfect and how to choose the right smoker under 300$ for you.